About ADRIANA VON SIMSON
Brief Strategic Family Therapy Trainer | USA
Adriana von Simson is a bilingual therapist specializing in Brief Strategic Family Therapy (BSFT). She has 20 years of work experience in the field of Psychology & Clinical Social Work and holds a Master’s degree in Clinical Social work from Boston College.
Adriana has worked for the University of Miami Center for Family Studies and is presently at the Family Therapy Training Institute of Miami (FTTIM) & Mercy Hospital, Department of Behavioral Health. She specializes in working with individuals, adults, families, adolescents, children and young adults to work through difficult times with the goal of strengthening their relationships.
ABOUT ADRIANA’S SPECIALTIES:
- Families in transition or in crisis
- Children with behavioral problems
- Parenting skills
- Adolescents going through anxiety or depression
- Children dealing with low-self esteem
- Parents with difficult teenagers
- Helping families connect emotionally
- Helping families communicate effectively
- Developing conflict resolution strategies and effective parenting skills in order to improve parent-child interactions
- Helping adolescents who are engaging in risky behavior